Epoxy flooring combines aesthetics and practicality, enhancing the functionality of any room. Contact us today for high-end residential epoxy flooring solutions.
With epoxy flooring, you don’t have to forgo aesthetics for durability and functionality—or an affordable price tag. At A&P Contractors, we offer reasonably priced residential epoxy flooring solutions in Woodstock and Roswell, GA, in a massive range of stunning styles of designs.
As an award-winning company, we design and install epoxy flooring customized to meet all your needs. We’re dedicated to offering complete customer satisfaction.
Our on-site job supervisors go the extra mile to ensure that we complete every project on time and on budget with minimal disruption to your routine. When we’re done, you’ll have a highly durable, abrasion-resistant, UV-stable floor that you’re sure to love.
Take your remodel to the next level. Transform your entire space—floors, ceiling, and walls—with our interior painting services.
What is Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy or resinous flooring is a flooring system consisting of multiple epoxy layers with a total thickness of at least two millimeters. If left at a thickness below two millimeters, it’s classified as an epoxy floor coating.
It differs from conventional floor paints in that it has a unique chemical structure. An epoxy floor consists of a combination of polymer resin and hardeners, which form a bond with each other and the substrate. After application, the epoxy flooring forms a seamless, rigid plastic material that is highly durable.
The multi-layer liquid application also lends well the addition of a wide range of additives, making it possible to achieve the look of nearly any other flooring type—and looks no other flooring type can.
Residential Epoxy Flooring: Modern, Durable, Affordable
While epoxy flooring is a relative newcomer to the residential realm, at least compared to more than century-old options like hardwood, it comes with a long list of advantages:
- Quick and easy installation: Epoxy flooring is quicker and easier to install than many other flooring types, such as laminate materials, tiles, and hardwood. However, the resin and hardeners have to be mixed correctly. That’s why you need a hand from our professional flooring experts.
- Damage-resistant and durable: Epoxy flooring is extremely durable and can withstand heavy traffic, scratches, and abrasion. In residential settings, epoxy is ideal for garage flooring.
- Slip-resistant: Even when wet, epoxy flooring is slip-resistant and is an excellent option for areas where spills are common, including bathrooms and kitchens.
- Low maintenance requirements: A broom and mop are all you need to keep your epoxy floors clean, and no annual treatments or maintenance is necessary.
- Curb appeal: Epoxy flooring looks spectacular, even in a garage or workshop where it is exposed to grease, oil, and chemicals.
Do you need epoxy flooring solutions for your business? Contact us to schedule a commercial epoxy floor installation.
Choose Your New Epoxy Floors
As a homeowner, you have several options when it comes to epoxy flooring:
- Self-leveling epoxy is the best option for cracked or old concrete floors, where creating a level surface could be a challenge.
- Quartz-filled epoxy floors are a decorative and sanitary flooring option with a high slip-resistance popular for kitchens.
- Epoxy flake flooring is available in many different color combinations and works well as a patio or kitchen flooring.
- Metallic epoxy flooring has a unique appearance and is a great choice for living rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms.